I have openings for 3+ PhD students (2024 in-take), and 4+ research assistants/postdoc researchers (immediately available) in the field of machine learning, data security and privacy, and blockchain (new!). The detailed requirements of PhD applicants are as follows:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Engineering in well-known universities. Preferences are given to applicants with some research experience.
- Good programming skills in at least one mainstream language such as Java, Python and C++.
- Good reading/writing skills in English. Preferences are given to applicants who score 80+ in TOEFL (iBT) or 6.5+ in IELTS.
Remuneration is highly competitive.
- For PhD students, if you are awarded Hong Kong PhD Fellowships (HKPFS), you can receive 27.6k HKD (equiv. to 3.5k USD) monthly and other fringe benefits by the university. If you are awarded PolyU Presidential PhD Fellowship Scheme (PPPFS), you can receive 27.2k HKD monthly and other fringe benefits by the university. For regular PhD scholarship, it is 18.4k HKD (equiv. to 2.3k USD).
- For Postdocs, the monthly salary ranges between 32k HKD (equiv. to 4k USD) and 35k HKD.
Those interested please send your CV, publication, and/or academic transcripts to Prof. Haibo Hu at [email protected]
1. Prof. Haibo Hu’s website： www.haibohu.org
2. Applied Security, Trust and Privacy Lab: http://www.astaple.com/
3. Information about HKPFS application with Hong Kong Polytechnic University: https://www.polyu.edu.hk/gs/prospective-students/fellowship-scholarship-schemes/